"Everyone is a writer" program aims to promote sharing of knowledge and learning together. We encourage scientists, researchers, and students to answer the questions with their expertise and help the others learn from the answers. MolecularCloud team will regularly update the question list and post the best answers on the website.
Answer the questions in the list and invite your friends to like it. The best answers of each question will be selected at the end of each month and the writers will get corresponding rewards.
Share your posts on social media (WeChat, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.) and invite friends to answer the listed questions. Every three answers from your friends will help you get a $20 Amazon gift card or a New Canvas Bag! If you want to claim a gift, click the link below.
Claim a gift
- Level 1: How to select expression system for CRISPR genome editing?
- Level 1: How to perform a CRISPR knockout experiment?
- Level 1: How to choose the right CRISPR-Cas9 delivery method?
- Level 1: How to design gRNA for CRISPR genome editing?
- Level 2: How to reduce off-target effects and increase CRISPR editing efficiency?
Rewards for Level 1 questions
Rewards for Level 2 questions