"Everyone is a writer" program aims to promote sharing of knowledge and learning together. We encourage scientists, researchers, and students to answer the questions with their expertise and help the others learn from the answers. MolecularCloud team will regularly update the question list and post the best answers on the website.
Answer the questions in the list and invite your friends to like it. The best answers of each question will be selected at the end of each month and the writers will get corresponding rewards.
Share your posts on social media (WeChat, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.) and invite friends to answer the listed questions. Every three answers from your friends will help you get a $20 Amazon gift card or a New Canvas Bag! If you want to claim a gift, click the link below.
Claim a gift
- Level 1: How does genome editing work?
- Level 1: What is genome editing and CRISPR/Cas9？
- Level 2: What is the current progress of genome editing?
- Level 2: What are the most promising (potential) applications of the CRISPR technology?
- Level 3: What criteria will determine an ethical use of human genome editing?
Rewards for Level 1 questions
Rewards for Level 2 questions
Rewards for Level 3 questions