"Everyone is a writer" program aims to promote sharing of knowledge and learning together. We encourage scientists, researchers, and students to answer the questions with their expertise and help the others learn from the answers. MolecularCloud team will regularly update the question list and post the best answers on the website.
Answer the questions in the list and invite your friends to like it. The best answers of each question will be selected at the end of each month and the writers will get corresponding rewards.
Share your posts on social media (WeChat, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.) and invite friends to answer the listed questions. Every three answers from your friends will help you get a $20 Amazon gift card or a New Canvas Bag! If you want to claim a gift, click the link below.
Claim a gift
- Level 1: What’s the difference between gene therapy and cell therapy?
- Level 1: What are the diseases can be treated by gene and cell therapy currently?
- Level 1: What are the major technical obstacles to develop gene and cell therapy?
- Level 2: What are the ethical issues surrounding gene and cell therapy?
- Level 2: What are we going to see from gene and cell therapy in the near future?
Rewards for Level 1 questions
Rewards for Level 2 questions